Accommodation at Wokini Guest House
Wokini Guest House & Game Farm in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, has 6 beautifully furnished and airconditioned en-suit bedrooms.
All rooms include:
- En-suite bathrooms with either a shower or a bath, basin and toilet.
- Queen-size double beds and one room has twin beds.
- Air conditioning and heaters.
- Colour satelite television.
- Bar fridges with complimentary water and fruit juice.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Crisp clean cotton linen and ample towels.
- Built in cupboards.
- Small working surface with light.
- Hairdryers available on request.
The separate 2 bedroom en-suite chalet is close to the main house and both rooms have their own entrance. The rooms are elegantly furnished and spacious with all the facilities as set above.
The bigger room has its own private deck with a small table and chairs to really enjoy the wonderfully peaceful Lowveld days.
- We have a large variety of birds on the farm and there is ample opportunity for bird watching and walks around the farm to marvel at the game.
- You are welcome to use the splash pool or the boma facilities or simply relax and enjoy the great views from the veranda and other relaxation areas.
- Other services available, subject to an additional charge, are:
- Telephone and fax.
- Laundry services.
- Evening meals on request.
- Packed meals.
- Assistance in arranging trips to the Kruger National Park and surroundings.
At Wokini, we aim to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible with all the facilities and luxury of home.